Clean Air Everywhere
Clean Air Reduces the Cost of Health Care By:
- Reducing the transmission or Airborne Diseases
- Helping to protect the patient
- Helps to protect the medical environment
- Helps protect the medical equipment
- And helps protect the medical staff.
C.D.C. reports an increase of nosocomial (hospital induced) infections, even after precautions of proper hand washing, gowning, and masking. Proving contact as well as airborne contamination must be reduced.
We can control and reduce airborne transmission of most all particulate contaminates i.e. viruses, bacteria, germs, and all viable organisms o.3 microns and larger.
We are not medical doctors. We are well informed Biomedical Engineers.
We do not:
- Contact the patient
- Contact medical professionals
We provide a consistently clean atmosphere, at the least cost.
Universal Surgery 360′ clean air supply
Modern Surgical Equipment requires a clean Environment to:
- Protect the patient
- Protect the equipment
- Protect the surgical team
- Protect the hospital environment
- New surgical units
- New power booms
- New lighting
- New hdtv monitors
- New instruments all need a clean air flow to reduce airborne contamination and carry away the heat generated by mechanical, electrical, and human sources.
SCHOLLER SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION has designed and is building the surgery system of the future. Extensive testing proves the following:
- No floor space required
- Minimal ceiling and wall space used in peripheral soffit
- Quiet, compact and efficient
- No cords cables, hoses, tubes, on the floor
- No air conditioning noise or vibration
- Long life Vector High Efficiency Particulate Air (VHEPA) filters average 10 year between
- Little or no down time for maintenance
- No major construction required to install
- Provides a universal surgery system designed available for every type of surgery
- Reduce surgery team stress and increase surgery room safety.
- Costs less to install than the cost to treat just one patient that has contracted a nosocomial(Hospital induced) infection.
System designed to meet new international standards for clean rooms and associated clean environments ISO 14644 and ISO 14695 Class (5)